Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, so it seems like a great time to highlight a product that we really LOVE.
What We Love About this Par 3 Golf Bag
The Loma Bag Series builds on Sunday Golf’s earlier innovations and offers short course enthusiasts everything they could hope for in one golf bag.
On the functionality front:
- Carrying strap and carrying handle (two hassle-free options for carrying your bag)
- Full-length divider for your clubs (separate your lucky clubs from your unlucky ones)
- Dualflex stand system (easily keep your club grips and bag off the ground)
- An empty weight of just 1.95 lbs (if you can’t lift this thing, please hire a personal trainer)
On the luxury front:
- Frosty pocket (keep your drink cold for an entire round)
- Valuables pocket (velour lined so you don’t scratch your $200 sunglasses)
- Additional storage pockets with waterproof zippers (great for storing your betting money)
- Integrated tee holder (a small detail that matters)
- Velcro glove holder
On the style front:
- Choose from 8 colorways including:
- Cobalt blue
- Heathered grey
- Ron Burgandy
- Midnight green
- Smoked Salmon
- Matte black
I personally own one of these bags and I like it so much that I bought a set for my in-laws, who are avid golfers. I knew they needed this bag in their life and they were impressed.
Who Designed these Par 3 Bags?
Sunday Golf’s CEO Ronan Galvin is the mastermind behind these awesome bags and he was kind enough to answer a few questions that I had.
Me: Can you share some of the thought process that went into designing the Loma Series?
Ronan: We love playing a local par 3 out here in San Diego but hated luging around our big heavy bags each time. We wanted a bag where we could hold 5-6 clubs and just enough room for some balls and your essentials. The frosty pocket was a last minute addition but glad we thought about it!
Me: How did you decide on the new colorways? Which one is your personal favorite?
Ronan: It was simple. We polled a lot of our followers on Instagram and asked them what colors they wanted to see. My favorite is the Sandstone but pre-order sales right now show a lot of people like the Ron Burgundy.
Me: There are plenty of sunday bags on the market. What sets your bag apart from the crowd?
Ronan: Although our name is Sunday Golf and the bag is on the smaller end I really do not consider it a true Sunday bag – as a sunday bag can hold 12-14 clubs. Given ours holds 6-7 – I really consider it as a par 3 bag or a bag you take to the range.
Where to Buy
The Loma Series is available for purchase on the Sunday Golf website.
$114.99, but currently on pre-order for $99.99 (pre-orders will ship March 15, 2021).
Want to learn more about sunday and par 3 bags?
Grab a cup of coffee and read our guide on How to Choose the Best Sunday Golf Bag.