Terrey Hills Par 3 in Sydney
Number of Holes: 18
Public or Private? Public
Tee Time Required? No
Cost: $25-$27/adults, $20-$22/seniors, $15-$17/juniors
Terrey Hills is a par 3 course in Sydney Australia.
This once quarry turned golf course opened in 2000. Golfers of all skill levels have been enjoying it ever since. Here are some reasons to check out Terrey Hills:
- Friendly, laid back atmosphere
- A fun course for golfers of all skill levels
- Only takes an hour or two to play the course
- Reasonable pricing
- Kids 5 and under play for free (with a paying adult)
The golf course is fully lighted, which means you can even play golf at night. Hole distances range from 38-88 metres and the scorecard can be viewed here.
Have you played at this Par 3 Course in Sydney Australia?
If so, scroll down and share your experience below.
Search for other par 3 golf courses in New South Wales.
TaylorMade Distance+ Golf Balls
- Maximize your distance off the tee
- Soft feel
- Alignment aid included
We may earn a commission if you make a purchase.
06/06/2023 03:22 pm GMT